Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Circle of Kindness Continues

I contacted Amy L. Smith - creator of the Tangled Kindness Project, after finding my serendipitous note in the woods, and Amy offered to send me four more cards to place on local trails. 
Last week, I finally found the perfect spot to leave my first card - a knoll beneath a magnificent oak - the circle must continue. It stays with me, even now...swollen from the rainstorm and streaked with mud, and that moment in the woods when I noticed it lying in the leaves...clearly Amy's project has touched lives.
I have the four new cards in my running bag, waiting for that special trail to place them on.
Amy also mentioned our connection across many states in her blog (Thank you, Amy.):

http://tangledkindnessproject.blogspot.com/2014/03/running-meditations.html

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Running Meditations

It is responses like this that make my heart sing!!!

I received an email from Rebekah; stating she wrote about her encounter with human kindness here...

Her blog is called Running Meditations. She eloquently shares her story of finding a Tangled Little Card.  I certainly don't know how the card got from Ohio to North Carolina but it is bound to have a wonderful story!  Rebekah and I don't know each other, not when she found the card anyway, but are certainly bonded by kindness. It is so heartfelt that she is leaving it for another to find and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment